Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Blog Introduction

Hello,
My blog is about extinct and endangered animals. There are number of reasons why I picked this topic. Fist, I picked this topic because I am very fascinated by fossils and extinct animals. Why am I fascinated about fossils??? I am fascinated by fossils because researching about them is very cool and there are lots of different fossils to be discovered. Secondly, I chose this topic because animals are my number 1# favourite things in the whole world. I love animals because they are cute and silly and I hope that people could stop hunting for endangered animals. Lastly, the reason I picked this topic is because there are many fascinating stories about them.
As you can see, I like this topic for many reasons. I hope you enjoy my blog!
Please check out my blog every week!

1 comment: