Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Final Post

This is my final post so I have decided to answer some questions that were sent to me. So it's my time to sit back and answer some questions. Firstly I'll tell you some of my overall feelings about blogging. I loved blogging,even though sometimes I have trouble putting the information together. The reason I enjoyed blogging was because I got to explore all different kinds of extinct and endangered species. It was very interesting and fun to gather all the information together. It was also very surprising for me to find some animals that were so small but so vicious.

Secondly, I'm going to tell you a little bit about my favourite post and the reason why. So, my favourite post would have to be "The Vaquita". It is my favourite post because I find it very interesting to study about aquatic animals and such. Also it was very fascinating to get to know about them, like they rises to breathe with a slow, forward-rolling movement that barely disturbs the surface of the water.

Third up, a person asked that do I think I improved writing for blogging over the few weeks. Well, my answer is yes. I think I improved alot of my writing because I learned new powerful and cool words and also learned how to make better sentences.

Lastly, I would really want to continue blogging because it's fun to look for information and post about them.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, you certainly demonstrated your enjoyment of blogging with your blog. I thought it was informative, interesting and unique. I really enjoyed reading about all the different animals you chose. I am really glad you enjoyed this project and I hope you continue to blog in the future! Well done.

    ReplyDelete